According to the Kreativ blogger rules, accepting this award includes:
- Thanking the blogger who nominated me for the award and providing a link back to their blog.
- Listing 7 things about myself that the readers might find interesting.
Thank you, again, Lorraine--who can be found Here
Wow...7 interesting things about me? I am so ordinary...
1. When I was a child, our house was inside a cow pasture. Ha! Really. Someday I will blog about it. :-)
2. I have a fairly spot-on sense of direction--always have since I was old enough to grasp the concept. But, I have never been in the southern hemisphere, and maybe I don't have it there? :-)
3. We had horses when I was growing up, and my friends and I never had cars-we rode our horses to each others houses.
4. My husband and I own a tiny piece of history. Our property includes an old stone fence ("Mending Walls" type). Nearly 200 years ago, it was laid there by a blacksmith who changed the world by smithing a very famous drill bit.
5. My husband and I were married in a meadow beside a stream I used to play in--on the family farm.
6. I can't walk through a cornfield once it grows to above eye level.
7. I work with molds, daily. And I am a complete biology geek when I show up for work. Molds (fungi in general) are completely fascinating, amazing, terrifying, and I am completely passionate about my job. We grow them and develop them into commercial products for agricultural application.
I tried, lol...but I am pretty ordinary
Now, for seven bloggers to share this with. Oh boy...this is tough. I fight emotions--possibly bothering someone with something they don't want to do, and leaving out someone who would just love to do it. What's a girl to do?
IF you read this, and think you would like to do it--then, by golly, I think you should be awarded the nomination. So, in that spirit, I just ask that you leave me a comment that you are participating, and then I can come and visit your blog--and leave a comment.
But, in case I get no takers, I am just going to do this:
Lily Tequila writes lovely posts--and she does it daily. Her blog is Wishbone Soup Cures Everything
The Botanist--new blogging buddy, and scifi writer, posts some interesting stuff at Views From The Bald Patch
Jan lives in the Netherlands and is just getting started blogging. He would love some visits and comments at Jan's Place
Jess Schirra is also just getting going as a blogger. She is friendly, helpful...and posts cool country stuff. :-) She blogs at Whimsical Quests of a Curious Mind
Multi-- faceted and talented, Deb, writes nine blogs. Yes! You read that right...nine of them. I think she is an excellent book reviewer...you can see her profile and list of blogs Here
KC Kendricks writes GLBT romance for mature readers. She shares a lot of writing advice and musings on the world of publishing. She writes at Between the Keys
Julie is an author who shares her thoughts on the writing life, and is an all around fun person--it comes through in her blogposts at Empty Nest Insider
There you have it. And the invitation is out there for anyone who would like to do this--and then post the award on their blog :-)