Welcome to my world and beyond...

A collection of snippets of the books I write and, occasionally, my life and the things that inspire my writing...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blogging from A to Z

While trying to make the rounds of blogs I follow, I came across a Challenge posted on Patricia Stoltey's blog.  The gist is this: in the month of April, you blog every day but  Sundays. The first day you blog, you use the letter "A" as your prompt, then the next day, you use the letter "B" as your prompt and then so on through the letter "Z".  The blogs may be brief--even poetry or photos if that is more your thing.  Details are here: Blogging from A to Z Challenge .  Time permitting, it sounds like a fun challenge.

The A to Z sign up list will open on Monday, January 30th.

Please share if you are so inclined.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the nice mention. We look forward to having you join us in 2012.


    Lee
    Blogging from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure, Lee! Glad to have found your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete