Welcome to my world and beyond...

A collection of snippets of the books I write and, occasionally, my life and the things that inspire my writing...

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Sunday

If you  came here looking for weekend writing warriors, it's not here. I didn't sign up this week. I'm still making my rounds from last week. So I'll continue that this week. 

And for anyone stopping by, I hope you have a great week!

This week, in my neck of the woods.

Springtime can be quite colorful. Maple buds are astounding, some years.

 A field of dandelions with drifts of violets scattered throughout. The violets this year are the most abundant I've ever seen.
 Sunset th8is evening (Saturday, May 4th)
Looking northeast from back porch, at dusk.
Have a good day, all. :-)

11 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Looking forward to your next excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Look at those trees! Since you have been to my neck of the woods, you know why I'm taken with your tree view. In the defense of West Texas Trees which are not really trees, but scrub brush....never mind...there's no defense or comparison. Our wildflower fields are amazing...like yours. Have a wonderful weekend, too.

    I mentioned your blog in my 'AtoZ Reflection Post.
    Sue CollectInTexasGal
    AtoZ Reflection Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Your dandelion/violet photo inspires me; I may use it as a writing prompt today. :)

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! beautiful fotos and what colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! I do have to come back and comment on your Z post. OMG we do the same silly things in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were visiting our son in Philly over the weekend. I have been having breathing problems. Usually they don't last long, but this time it seems harder then ever. I am reading a lot but not writing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Dandelions are pretty. I just hope that you are not allergic to them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos! Spring & Autumn are my favorite of all the seasons. Congratulations too on completing the challenge! Just stopping by to say hello. Visiting from the 2013 Post A-Z Road Trip! Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring is my favourite season, love the flowers though I suffer from hayfever!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! Looks like the perfect place to write!

    ReplyDelete