Welcome to my world and beyond...

A collection of snippets of the books I write and, occasionally, my life and the things that inspire my writing...

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sharing some good reading from the April A to Z Blogging Challenge. Sandra Tyler at Woven Tales Press selected 26 from all the submissions she received, and has collected them for a Special Edition. You can read them here by clicking on "Expand", or you can visit her blog and check out all of the other things she has going on! Enjoy. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the results and the link for the AtoZ submissions to the Woven Tale Press. I submitted a post, but since I didn't get an acceptance notice I guessed I didn't make it, and now I know. It was fun to just give it a try.

    Hope your writing and your life has recovered from the month of April and May. Looking forward to a great summer. Thanks for your recent visit to CollectInTexas Gal and my ongoing ancestor discoveries.

    Sue CollectInTexasGal~Today's Post~
    Friday Faces...Confederate Cousin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue--it's nice to see you again! You know, I submitted mine late after Sandra posted that she was looking for posts from specific letters. It may have tipped the odds in my favor a bit. I know she mentioned that for some letters, she had many, many submissions--and that choosing was challenging.

      I hope things have recovered for you too. April was quite the rush, lol. :-) But I met some wonderful people--you among them :-)

      Delete